General Affair (Placement at the Head Office)
We are Palm Oil Plantation Group Company which are growing rapidly with headquarters in Jakarta. Currently, we are carrying out land clearing, seeding and planting in East Kalimantan. For further information, please visit our website at www.bimapalma.com.
We’re seeking for a suitable candidate to join us and fill in vacant position as General Affair.
- Building maintenance and company assets
- Handle employee needs such as travel and accommodation arrangement for official activities or corporate guests
- Handle the management mess, canteen / catering and other facilities owned by the company.
- Control and coordinate office boy, receptionist, messenger, and driver.
- Manage the use and maintenance operational vehicles office (pool car & motorcycle)
- Coordinate with the third party / provider for support operational vehicles office
- Manage stock of stationery and other office equipments
- Ensure implementation of the 5 R’s work well in the company
- Male, Max 27 years old, have related experience min 1 year
- Experienced in coordinate and supervise non staff employees (OB, Driver, Messenger)
- Bachelor degree of any discipline, GPA min 2,75
- Have communication skill, leadership skill and good supervision
- Independent, innovative, and can work under pressure
- Able to operate computer min Microsoft office program
- Preferably have knowledge about Jakarta and surrounding areas
- Willing to travel to the location of company (East Kalimantan)